Fall Fellowship Camp is
Friday, Sept 9 thru Sunday, Sept 11
A weekend for families, couples, singles, those who are young, and those who are seasoned veterans. For more than 50 years, St. Thomas has hosted Fellowship Camp up at Camp Forest Springs. There are opportunities to swim, hike, rest, play, bike, go for a hayride, sit by the campfire, challenge the ropes course, and much more. The schedule is packed with free time with occasional opportunities for learning and discussion sprinkled in as well. Childcare is provided at various times for ages 0-3. All meals (and the dishes) are prepared and taken care of by the staff. Lodging can be in spacious cabins in the woods that have electricity as well as private showers and bathrooms, or hotel style rooms are also available. Come and join us for a weekend "up in da nort woods!"
Scholarships are available by contacting the St. Thomas office at email@example.com or (920) 725-5601
How Give Online to St. Thomas
- Go to the St. Thomas website: stthomaswi.com
- Click on the Give tab, it will take you to the Give page.
- On the Give page will be a gold Give Online button, click on it.
- A white square will pop up that says St. Thomas Episcopal Church with items to be filled out.
- Fill in the amount you want to give.
- Click on Contribution and a drop-down menu will appear, Click on the area you want to give to (Pledge, Mission, Youth Mission Trip, Building Fund, Flowers or Other).
- Choose recurring giving and how often and what day for the withdrawal. You can continue with your donation without choosing this option and make a one time gift.
- Fill in your name, email (so a confirmation can be sent to you) and address.
- You may pay by credit card or through your bank account.
- By clicking cover fees, this will pay the fees for this transaction (Example: If using a bank account, fees are 1% + $.30 or $100 = $1.30 in fees, if using a credit card, fees are 2.99% +$.30 or $100=$3.30) St. Thomas appreciates your added generosity by covering the fees. If you click cover fees, the amount of the fee is a part of your tax-deductible donation.
- You can add further information/directions in the note/memo area.
- You can create an account by adding a password. With an account you can look at your recent or recurring giving, reuse or change giving methods; or change your password.
- Click the green Give button which shows the amount of your donation plus fees. Next confirm your contribution.
- You are Done! Thank you for giving to St. Thomas!
- Please be assured that the online giving is done on a secure site through Tithely even though it looks like you are still on the St. Thomas Give page.