Fellowship Camp is a weekend event which takes place at Camp Forest Springs in Westboro, WI. It has been a destination ministry of St. Thomas for more than 50 years and you, your family, friends, and neighbors are invited to a weekend of learning, relaxing, swimming, biking, boating, praying, hiking, and more!
September 10-12, 2021
More information and online registration is available
or you can contact St. Thomas directly at (920) 725-5601 or email@example.com
How Give Online to St. Thomas
- Go to the St. Thomas website: stthomaswi.com
- Click on the Give tab, it will take you to the Give page.
- On the Give page will be a gold Give Online button, click on it.
- A white square will pop up that says St. Thomas Episcopal Church with items to be filled out.
- Fill in the amount you want to give.
- Click on Contribution and a drop-down menu will appear, Click on the area you want to give to (Pledge, Mission, Youth Mission Trip, Building Fund, Flowers or Other).
- Choose recurring giving and how often and what day for the withdrawal. You can continue with your donation without choosing this option and make a one time gift.
- Fill in your name, email (so a confirmation can be sent to you) and address.
- You may pay by credit card or through your bank account.
- By clicking cover fees, this will pay the fees for this transaction (Example: If using a bank account, fees are 1% + $.30 or $100 = $1.30 in fees, if using a credit card, fees are 2.99% +$.30 or $100=$3.30) St. Thomas appreciates your added generosity by covering the fees. If you click cover fees, the amount of the fee is a part of your tax-deductible donation.
- You can add further information/directions in the note/memo area.
- You can create an account by adding a password. With an account you can look at your recent or recurring giving, reuse or change giving methods; or change your password.
- Click the green Give button which shows the amount of your donation plus fees. Next confirm your contribution.
- You are Done! Thank you for giving to St. Thomas!
- Please be assured that the online giving is done on a secure site through Tithely even though it looks like you are still on the St. Thomas Give page.