Come & Be A Part of St. Thomas' Future
Everyone is Invited and All are Welcome to come and be led by our Search Committee as we continue through our process of discernment of who we are as St. Thomas, who God is calling us to be, and what qualifications and gifts we are looking for in our next Rector. Food will be served as well. Please, make ever effort to join us!
The Church Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing clerical services to the clergy and other church staff members. Candidates must be able to follow through with details, have the ability to organize and administer information and a willingness to improve office procedures and practices for the benefit of other staff members and the church community. Candidates must be committed to serving the people of God and have the ability to relate well to others.
Required position skills: strong telephone etiquette, record-keeping, filing, operation of office equipment, good working knowledge of English grammar, strong written communication, proficient in e-mail, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
Position hours: Monday/Wednesday/Thursday: 9:00am-2:00pm and Tuesday/Friday: 9:00am-1:00pm
The mission of St. Thomas Church is: To know Christ, to make Christ known, and to serve others in Christ’s name. Please send resume to Kate Springborn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome Fr. Chris Arnold
Fr. Chris Arnold now serves as the Interim Rector at St. Thomas during our transition time and search process for our next full time Rector. You may be asking yourself, "What is the role of an Interim Rector in the Episcopal Church?"
Generally, the interim rector, working with the vestry, provides the leadership necessary to maintain stability during the interim period. He or she brings a “non-anxious presence” to what can be an uncertain, grieving, or conflicted congregation. A key task is to help the congregation complete its disengagement from previous leadership as it begins the self-study related to the search process. The interim rector must come to the parish in transition with an understanding that decisions need to be made in consultation with the vestry.
Fr. Chris Arnold was trained for ministry at Church Divinity School of the Pacific and was ordained to the priesthood in 2010. After serving parishes in southeastern Kentucky, central Kansas, and Oshkosh, WI, he has developed a ministry of spiritual direction. Fr. Chris has received training in the work of an Interim Rector, and he lives in Oshkosh with his wife Celeste and their two cats, Clare and Zoyla.
Fr. Chris' first day in the office at St. Thomas was on Wednesday, April 12 and his first Sunday with us will be on April 16 - which also happens to be the same day as our very own Bishop Matt Gunter's annual visitation. Fr. Chris' first Sunday to both celebrate the Eucharist and preach will be on Sunday, April 23.
You are invited to please, make plans to join us on both of those Sundays and many more moving forward as we continue to discern who and what God is calling us to be as a family, community, and church of St. Thomas.
You are invited to join us in person or
online @ 8am and 10am on Sundays.
You can find our livestream at:
Our Livestream Page Facebook
YouTube Twitch & The App
Sunday School at 9:00AM
w/ Jill Beverlin
CLICK HERE 454831
Weekly Tuesday Zoom at 7PM
Prayer Wall, Photos, Updates, Ministries,
Giving, Sermons, Events, And More!
Get The St. Thomas App!
TAP HERE TO DOWNLOAD
(on your phone or tablet)
(on your laptop or desktop)
TO RECEIVE A DOWNLOAD LINK
TEXTED TO YOUR PHONE
App Provided By Tithe.ly
How Give Online to St. Thomas
- Go to the St. Thomas website: stthomaswi.com
- Click on the Give tab, it will take you to the Give page.
- On the Give page will be a gold Give Online button, click on it.
- A white square will pop up that says St. Thomas Episcopal Church with items to be filled out.
- Fill in the amount you want to give.
- Click on Contribution and a drop-down menu will appear, Click on the area you want to give to (Pledge, Mission, Youth Mission Trip, Building Fund, Flowers or Other).
- Choose recurring giving and how often and what day for the withdrawal. You can continue with your donation without choosing this option and make a one time gift.
- Fill in your name, email (so a confirmation can be sent to you) and address.
- You may pay by credit card or through your bank account.
- By clicking cover fees, this will pay the fees for this transaction (Example: If using a bank account, fees are 1% + $.30 or $100 = $1.30 in fees, if using a credit card, fees are 2.99% +$.30 or $100=$3.30) St. Thomas appreciates your added generosity by covering the fees. If you click cover fees, the amount of the fee is a part of your tax-deductible donation.
- You can add further information/directions in the note/memo area.
- You can create an account by adding a password. With an account you can look at your recent or recurring giving, reuse or change giving methods; or change your password.
- Click the green Give button which shows the amount of your donation plus fees. Next confirm your contribution.
- You are Done! Thank you for giving to St. Thomas!
- Please be assured that the online giving is done on a secure site through Tithely even though it looks like you are still on the St. Thomas Give page.